[kj] Thread attempt one: ex's back

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Wed Jul 16 16:04:42 EDT 2008

I do crunches for the abs. :)
Any other suggestions, feel free
(And Yes, bike was fitted and adjusted as well)

I'll rename this thread to
Ex's physical fitness suggestion box. LOL

Joking aside, I appreciate all the input.

Cheers,
Me

At 11:14 AM 7/16/2008, folk devil wrote:

>strengthen your abs first, otherwise your back is always going to

>give you grief..

>----------

>Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 01:56:50 -0400

>From: killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com

>To: gathering at misera.net

>Subject: Re: [kj] Thread attempt one: Poll

>Had back issues for a long long time. I did cut down on my biking

>since I started handball.

>Only did 20 miles today earlier (Had time off in the afternoon).

>Then handball at night for 1 hour.

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is
unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the
spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.