[kj] lonestyle ;? what!

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 15 18:23:45 EST 2008

lonestyle-oh piss of you self rightious pig headed git lonestyle,i was only asking,you cannot gag a person just because you dont like the way they put something,actually,i was beingg quite polite in my post,just fucking sit down wont you,you big kid ;P

and for the record,it botherers me not one jot,who knowns k.j more than others,i know enough and all i need to know,i am satisfied ;),howeverit,it obviously botheres you,this pecking order crap-as you brought it up,there was no referance about that in my post,you misread didnt you hay!

i am not sorry to sound so sharp,you deserved it and i did not ;)

milinda ps who is older and wiser than you,irrespective of what you think,believe me,its true ;))

From: LONESTYLE at aol.comDate: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 17:43:10 -0500To: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Geordie's surprise - ideas

Mel,

First it is someone dear to me. :)

And no she does not have to give her real name.

You do not know her and it is not who think it is. She knows a lot about KJ and various other music that would surprise you.

They are a lot of people on here that do not give their names and stay lurkers for years on end who maybe post once in a blue moon. I am sorry if I sound rude Mel but come on.

Cheers,

~ Lonely Boy

P.S. It is Countess Ghoulita... "countessghoulite"