[kj] Geordie's surprise - ideas

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Mon Jan 14 17:43:10 EST 2008

Mel,

First it is someone dear to me. :)

And no she does not have to give her real name.

You do not know her and it is not who think it is. She knows a lot about KJ
and various other music that would surprise you.

They are a lot of people on here that do not give their names and stay
lurkers for years on end who maybe post once in a blue moon. I am sorry if I sound
rude Mel but come on.

Cheers,

~ Lonely Boy

P.S. It is Countess Ghoulita... "countessghoulite"

In a message dated 1/14/2008 10:37:20 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,