[kj] Universe B lyrics [I beg on my knees]

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 14:39:18 EST 2008

Cheers. We're almost there. I nearly put "strange aliens" but decided it
just didn't make any sense! I think I remember that quote now you mention it
(from back in my 'Call of Cthulhu' days).

I like some of the imagery in the song, Mel, but in terms of its theme it's
just yet another 'Me or You?' minus the camp, with a darker edge. Love that
ethereal keyboard, though.