[kj] Universe B lyrics [I beg on my knees]

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 8 19:13:31 EST 2008

Yeah, Coleman is quoting writer HP Lovecraft from the Necronomicon in
"Universe B":

"And in strange aeons
Even death will die."

That's a line that is supposedly from a black magic text (the fictional
Necronomicon) written by "the mad Arab" Abdul Alhazred in the 700s AD or
sometime about then. Metallica have also used the line, along with some
other bands.

-Oliver