[kj] paul.r,i think u hate me;)

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 9 17:43:52 EST 2008

stop getting all mystical/technical on me ;D,ive had a long,although happy day ;) and your trying to ruin it(note last paragraph ;/ )

here is a coincidence,i went to myspace yesterday eve,and was wanting to listen to very said track,but after 5 mins,my attention was diverted to sonewhere else,myspace is like that ;)

ps when are you going to learn to call me milinda or melinda as opposed to fucking -mel? i dont even like that name,and no one else in my life,apart from certain gatherers calls me that,not even my family? i mean,is it that difficult 4 u to write my proper name,do tell?!?!

right im of to a friends 4 a chin-wag and coffee :p

Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 19:39:18 +0000From: paul.rangecroft at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Universe B lyrics [I beg on my knees]Cheers. We're almost there. I nearly put "strange aliens" but decided it just didn't make any sense! I think I remember that quote now you mention it (from back in my 'Call of Cthulhu' days).I like some of the imagery in the song, Mel, but in terms of its theme it's just yet another 'Me or You?' minus the camp, with a darker edge. Love that ethereal keyboard, though.