[kj] OT: "Punk" band Yellowcard to tour Mid-East as part of USO"support the troops" campaign

Dave Axford daxford at rogers.com
Wed Jan 9 10:58:48 EST 2008

> More to the point, I don't think Rollins is "shit" for entertaining

> the troops. I'm dead sure Henry disagrees with the policies of the

> Bush Administration. The war in Iraq is not the troops' collective

> fault. They go where they're told. I doubt the majority of them are

> any happier about being in Iraq than we are. Henry shouldn't be blamed

> for being compassionate towards their plight.

Here's Henry talking about the Bush administration, the Iraq war and his USO service:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWhNQ2GLFkE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94cQMq85hek&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dgxyLtJoBw&feature=related

I like his direct style --- what he lacks in elegance he more than makes up for with competence.