[kj] OT: Angry music

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 25 19:19:01 EST 2008

Regarding the Cult, I liked everything up to and including SONIC
TEMPLE, but it all turned pear-shaped after that. The eponymous
"comeback" album (the one with the goat) had some fine moments on it
as well. BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL has never been played more than two or
three times on my disc player, alas -- it's not *bad*, but I just
never really think about it. Haven't picked up the new one, and
probably won't, I have to say.

Still, love DREAMTIME, LOVE and ELECTRIC.

Alex in NYC