[kj] OT: Angry music

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 20:06:37 EST 2008

Ha ha,
and i always thought that band name was aimed Southern Americans [U.S. deep south].

Mik <mik at corvids.eclipse.co.uk> wrote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) } Southern Death Cult was the best era. The name was supposed to be derogatory to southerners in England. Not sure anyone got it though. Ah, I remember helping Ian print the band’s t-shirts in the community print shop. Those were the days. Neither of us had any money. Supprisingly enough, Ian was very into Crass. Even stayed their house a few times. How he lost those ideals very quickly when fame and fortune came along.