[kj] OT: Angry music

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Mon Feb 25 15:43:09 EST 2008

Ray Mondo! Fuck me, a blast from the past! Do you think he objected to wearing curtain tassles?

Anyway, I'd recommend any live material from the Dreamtime era & before. Tribal drums, big white Gretsch playing brittle post-punk/so-called goth guitar lines, throbbing (ahem) bass & Ian raving like a nut- top stuff !