[kj] OT: Angry music

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 25 15:51:18 EST 2008

I'll ask him about the tassles ;)

Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 20:43:09 +0000From: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] OT: Angry music

Ray Mondo! Fuck me, a blast from the past! Do you think he objected to wearing curtain tassles?

Anyway, I'd recommend any live material from the Dreamtime era & before. Tribal drums, big white Gretsch playing brittle post-punk/so-called goth guitar lines, throbbing (ahem) bass & Ian raving like a nut- top stuff !

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of folk devilSent: 25 February 2008 20:34To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] OT: Angry musicJust discovered that Ray Mondo is now a window cleaner in LA... Angry is Masonna or Merbow...or TAKING A SWIM IN THE SHIT FILLED SEA!...love that track ;)