[kj] ) OT I love you to everyone...

Mik mik at corvids.eclipse.co.uk
Mon Feb 25 05:11:47 EST 2008

There have been times in the past when rules have been tried to be enforced
taking off topic stuff off list and frankly it has always made the gathering
fairly dead and pointless. The nice thing about this is that on the whole we
are just a bunch of friends with something in common. I would suggest that
anyone who is receiving these mails on a mobile device should perhaps
consider setting up a separate email address for gathering stuff. Most of us
oldies that have been around here since the 90s have gotten quite used to it
and in fact enjoy quite a lot of the one line pointless posts which
sometimes can be quite amusing.

There, that's my opinion for what its worth.

_____