[kj] Killing Joke and Fascism .................

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 07:36:49 EST 2008

Somehow i think this would all sound better by South Park. link

fluke fluke <fluke1 at live.co.uk> wrote:
.hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma } "First came the original word of God in the form of the Torah , the Jewish holy book . To make sure that Jews remained as the prominent peoples , they had to devise ways of keeping everyone else subservient to the Jewish race . The Jews must remain influential and powerful and ahead of everyone else.
Jews did this by inventing Catholicism and thus keeping all Catholic in a state of eternal guilt and self hatred , this will keep Europe subservient to the Jews , Catholics being so obsessed with guilt and self hated that they cant fully function .
That was Europe taken care of .
Next came the Middle East , The Blood thirst Arabs being a threat . Arabs would nt be controlled by guilt , they arent as sensitive as the Europeans .
How could Arabs be kept in check ?
How could they be Stopped them progressing.
Kept them in the dark ages .
Put the fear of God into them , make them fear progression , stop them embracing Capitalism and thus stop them enriching themselves , make them pray five times a day and interrupt their sleep pattens , fill there heads with hatred........give them the Koran "

I wrote and posted this elsewhere the other day , I was just giving my perception of Religion or possibilities behind the concept of the Holy books....and Jewish posters accused me of being a discriminatory towards them . I was only giving a viewpoint .

As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes
I watched picasso
visit the planet of the apes