[kj] Killing Joke and Fascism .................

Lennonka lennonka at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 07:43:17 EST 2008

Hey, thanks for a completely different viewpoint!
It's really interesting to view things from this perspective.
I'm putting this into my "stand-off philosophizing queue" : ))

[[[ I said that once, so I'll say twice... only religions on individual
basis are pure
- no running of herds. ]]]

--
With love & peace