[kj] Killing Joke and Fascism .................

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Sat Feb 23 07:23:07 EST 2008

"First came the original word of God in the form of the Torah , the Jewish holy book . To make sure that Jews remained as the prominent peoples , they had to devise ways of keeping everyone else subservient to the Jewish race . The Jews must remain influential and powerful and ahead of everyone else. Jews did this by inventing Catholicism and thus keeping all Catholic in a state of eternal guilt and self hatred , this will keep Europe subservient to the Jews , Catholics being so obsessed with guilt and self hated that they cant fully function . That was Europe taken care of .Next came the Middle East , The Blood thirst Arabs being a threat . Arabs would nt be controlled by guilt , they arent as sensitive as the Europeans . How could Arabs be kept in check ?How could they be Stopped them progressing. Kept them in the dark ages . Put the fear of God into them , make them fear progression , stop them embracing Capitalism and thus stop them enriching themselves , make them pray five times a day and interrupt their sleep pattens , fill there heads with hatred........give them the Koran "

I wrote and posted this elsewhere the other day , I was just giving my perception of Religion or possibilities behind the concept of the Holy books....and Jewish posters accused me of being a discriminatory towards them . I was only giving a viewpoint .