[kj] ot. junkies really annoy me btw,there so bloody week charactures ; /

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 14 11:59:05 EST 2008

im only interested in there music sadel btw(janes.add),not there week habits either past or present,,i really dialike people who are involved in drugs and try to glorify it all,they need to get a life b/4 they totally screw there own up for good--thats what ive always thought btw sadel, i actually hate junkies and alcholics,there another week type of characture thats needs a kick up the backside to stop wollowing in self pity ;/

cheers milinda

--having said that,still love j.a music thats about all though;)!!

Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 15:46:49 -0800From: saulomar1 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] ot.4 ade anyotherinterested ;)
I just downloaded Jane's disc "Kettle Whistle" to my computer, and whenever i hear them i think of where they lived, up on Wilton and Beverly Bl. here in Los Angeles.
You can still see their 80's home and both the crack dealers ("Sergio", etc.) and liquor store they would "walk up on St. Andrews" Place that they wrote of in "Jane Says."
melinda grant <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com> wrote:

recieved to day my dvd copy of janes addiction--three days,rather good,as there are 40 mins of bonus material/plus commentary-----also i got-strays c.d plus dvd extra-- never b.4 seen footage,in studio,live and interview stuff--all sounds good,cost a bomb though-22 quids ;( i only ordered this lot on monday eve,so its taken -zavvi only day and half to send..a rather good service id say ;D!!!! ps dont have the gift on dvd as yet though ;/ !!! pps feeling pissed of today ade and dont know why ;/!!!!

Everything in one place. All new Windows Live! _______________________________________________Gathering mailing listGathering at misera.nethttp://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering... ... ... ... ... ... As the masters rot on wallsAnd the angels eat their grapesI watched picasso visit the planet of the apes