[kj] ot.4 ade anyotherinterested ;)

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 18:46:49 EST 2008

I just downloaded Jane's disc "Kettle Whistle" to my computer, and whenever i hear them i think of where they lived, up on Wilton and Beverly Bl. here in Los Angeles.
You can still see their 80's home and both the crack dealers ("Sergio", etc.) and liquor store they would "walk up on St. Andrews" Place that they wrote of in "Jane Says."

melinda grant <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com> wrote:
.hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma } recieved to day my dvd copy of janes addiction--three days,rather good,as there are 40 mins of bonus material/plus commentary-----also

i got-strays c.d plus dvd extra-- never b.4 seen footage,in studio,live and interview stuff--all sounds good,cost a bomb though-22 quids ;( i only ordered this lot on monday eve,so its taken -zavvi only day and half to send..a rather good service id say ;D!!!! ps dont have the gift on dvd as yet though ;/ !!!

pps feeling pissed of today ade and dont know why ;/!!!!

As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes
I watched picasso
visit the planet of the apes