[kj] ot.4 ade anyotherinterested ;)

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Wed Feb 13 16:03:57 EST 2008

Nice one mel ! I really like Three Days, it's a good watch, with some good moments - must watch it again myself! I don't think I've listened to the commentary on it yet - is it amusing/enlightening? I have that dvd that came with the album - was ok, if I remember rightly. Must be 4 years since I last watched that!