[kj] (OT) What was your first record YOU bought?

TB partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Wed Dec 24 11:25:09 EST 2008

I bought several at the same time for my first album purchase back around
'75 when I finally got into music at a rather late age (mid High School). I
had just bought one of those "all-in-one" cheapo music systems that had a
turntable, cassette deck and am/fm radio all built into one box and a pair
of big speakers.

Led Zeppelin's "Physical Graffiti," Electric Light Orchestra's "Eldorado"
and I think either Queen's "Night at the Opera" or Fleetwood Mac's self
titled '75 album.

T.B.