[kj] (OT) What was your first record YOU bought?

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Wed Dec 24 13:37:29 EST 2008

The first record I bought with my own money, when I was wee child -- allowance back then was not much! -- was "Candy-O' by the Cars. The artwork on that album made quite an impression on a grade schooler (followed by a major crush on the bassist, the late Benjamin Orr)! Played the album to excess, but yes, I still love it!
"I cancelled my flight from going nowhere ..." ; )

k.w.