[kj] (OT) What was your first record YOU bought?

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 24 05:09:24 EST 2008

Blue Monday. Subsequent purchases included Tom Petty and Living In A Box (ye gods!), but for that first one there is no embarrassment.

Jim.

NOW AVAILABLE: Flowers From Hell: The Modern Japanese Horror Film, by Jim Harper (Noir Publishing).

"Fascinating overview of the Japanese horror boom... Comprehensive, in-depth and slickly presented."- DVD Monthly.

Available from Noir Publishing, Amazon.co.uk, Waterstones and all good bookstores.