[kj] Xmas songs Re: OT: Blue Christmas

Bo Krogsgaard bo.krogsgaard at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 06:29:51 EST 2008

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 11:09 AM, B. Oliver Sheppard
<bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> It was on some compilation along with other decent-ish punk Christmas songs

> in the late 1990s, from what I recall. This comp. also had the New Bomb

> Turks' "Christmas (Won't You Please Come Home?)" -- which is also an awesome

> song from a very, very, VERY underrated and under-appreciated group.

I remember them vaguely. Think i have another comp with them?

Soziedad Alkoholika is basically Basque drunkaholic punk, and
therefore gets my interest. The best thing is you dont need to know
Spanish (or Euskal) to like them. They are simply great.

And now the guy upstairs is playing a Danish version of Rudolph The
Red Nosed Reindeer. Can anyone spare a Slazenger bat for two minutes?