[kj] Xmas songs Re: OT: Blue Christmas

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 20 05:09:43 EST 2008

Well, The Damned's "There Ain't No Sanity Clause" ... is probably one
of the best punk Xmas songs ever.

It was on some compilation along with other decent-ish punk Christmas
songs in the late 1990s, from what I recall. This comp. also had the New
Bomb Turks' "Christmas (Won't You Please Come Home?)" -- which is also
an awesome song from a very, very, VERY underrated and under-appreciated
group.

-Oliver