[kj] More KJ LA Ticket News (sorta)

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Aug 29 17:00:31 EDT 2008

That is true about all those shows being not filled.. But KJ has always
pretty much packed them when they have played. L.A. And yes their set was
amazing!

~LB

In a message dated 8/28/2008 11:20:58 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
partyslammer at socal.rr.com writes:

LONESTYLE at aol.com wrote:

> That is odd. But then again I know they will sell out the night they play.

> Last time when they played at The El Rey in 2003 it was pretty packed to

> the

> gills.

Yeah, I was at that El Ray show and for the first couple hours after the
doors opened, I was thinking at best there'd be maybe just a couple hundred
people there because it just seemed to take forever for the theater to fill
up. Plus, I'd heard about the really bad shows and turnouts in San Diego
and in Chicago(?) in the previous few weeks so I was a bit nervous. Turned
out to be unfounded though because the place did fill up and the band played
a really strong set.

T.B.

deal here.