[kj] More KJ LA Ticket News (sorta)

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Aug 29 17:06:55 EDT 2008

T.B. the singer really fell down? I was probably ooutside for that
priceless moment because that band were horrible! Amen that I was outside! HA!

I read somewhere the singer is in rehab writing new songs? Supposedly he
said that they do not have a record contract anymore and aren't pressured to
write. Let me guess why you do not have a record contract anymore.... Mmmmmmmmm?
Is because you guys really do suck? ;)

~LB

In a message dated 8/28/2008 2:35:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time,