[kj] KJ IN NYC 2008

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Sun Aug 31 10:44:02 EDT 2008

I'm in for both nights... Hurrah....

At 04:18 PM 8/29/2008, The Stranger wrote:

>I'm in. Both nights of course.

>I'm also going to jump across the pond and go to the Berlin and

>Brussels shows.

>Who else is going to be in Berlin and Brussels for these

>shows? Gatherers unite!

>Adam

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is
unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the
spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.