[kj] OT - last crap post of the day I promise - dolphins

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 05:06:59 EDT 2008

> ..2 swam within 2 yards of me, and hung around for quite a while...

Hm, so now the sharks know you're good for at least two yards; they'll have to figure
out the last two 'somehow'. 8P [see for possible antidote below]

> ..reminding me of things I LIKE in Cali :)

And if you buy a home in the hills, you can get to meet the 8-foot** land mammals
that live up there.

Out of genuine curiousity, anyone know if pissing in the ocean water can help deter
the killer fish that abound there? (they say it works in a pool)
Seriously; the reason i ask is that my cousin (he of previously mentioned mortgage banking debacle) has a home in the Glendale hills here above L.A. (with bears, coyotes, badgers and skunks,mountain lions, etc.) and he occassionally pisses around his property
[when no one is looking - cuz in his income range, it would be considered "gauche") to
discourage the local sub-homo mammalia, and says it really works.

**as in height, not appendages,
as some may otherwise wonder..

folk devil <folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com> wrote:
.hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma } Cheeky little buggers! Having a laugh at our expense. ;)

When I first saw dolphins while swimming at Redondo, I thought they were sharks. I was crapping me trunks, until 2 swam within 2 yards of me, and hung around for quite a while.. Excellent experience!. Curious and friendly :)

My sister-in-law did the Alcatraz swim. It's one of the most Shark infested areas in the world!
I guess she doesn't look like a turtle...Thanks Sade, for reminding me of things I LIKE in Cali :)