[kj] OT - last crap post of the day I promise - dolphins

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 8 20:08:16 EDT 2008

Cheeky little buggers! Having a laugh at our expense. ;)

When I first saw dolphins while swimming at Redondo, I thought they were sharks. I was crapping me trunks, until 2 swam within 2 yards of me, and hung around for quite a while.. Excellent experience!. Curious and friendly :)

My sister-in-law did the Alcatraz swim. It's one of the most Shark infested areas in the world!
I guess she doesn't look like a turtle...Thanks Sade, for reminding me of things I LIKE in Cali :)

Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 16:21:54 -0700From: saulomar1 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] OT - last crap post of the day I promise

..plus the recent March sightings of dolphins cruising off the Los Angeles coast in such
a way they were mistaken for sharks...