[kj] OT - last crap post of the day I promise

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 8 19:59:54 EDT 2008

I thought Polar Bears were now called Solar Bears? ;)

fatpotanga <fatpotanga at gmail.com> wrote:
that's shocking!that's certainly made me re-evaluate my opinion of polar bearsI never knew they were capable of such barbarism.[removes his fluffy polar bear slippers & flings into the bin]On 8 Apr 2008, at 13:28, Phillipps Marc wrote:> I see that and raise you:>> What a Knut>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7336092.stm
... ... ... ... ... ... (looking at the current state of things)
'Save me..
save me from Tomorrow.. I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'