[kj] Regrets fuck banshees

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 05:54:01 EDT 2007

"i found kaleidoscope very weak in both material,power and true banshee
style"

I think it's widely thought amongst Banshees fans that Kaleidoscope was one
of the weaker albums, especially of the first four or five. McGeoch was
absolutely fantastic on this album and proved how right in guitar playing
terms that "less is more" or which ever guitar player said "it's what you
dont play rather that what you do play that counts". McGeoch came up with
the guitar part for Happy House as part of his Banshees
audition...brilliant. Maybe I'm listening to the LP and just taking in the
guitar?

Brian.