[kj] Regrets fuck banshees

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 23 11:49:06 EDT 2007

i saw my first bansheese gig in 1979 at the rainbow threatre that was in area called-- finsbury park,this gig was absolutly amaizing,i was blown away by the sheer power of siousxies voice and the instrimental side of matters left an impression on me for many years,it was that effective--jealouse?? you should be for it was one not to miss seen then after that time through the years!

as i appreciate--the scream/join hands....so very much,i found kaleidoscope very weak in both material,power and true banshee style,i guess that was there resting period as it certainly sounded like it they were just warming up ready for the master piece of

--ju ju -- ive always loved the bansheese,they were/are, on a whole very good wether its solo stuff they were doing or as a group,but for me o would not say they are better than k.j,just different

melinda ps dont worry alex, ok ;)))

Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 10:32:16 +0100From: Rob at westwoodassociates.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Regrets fuck banshees

<For me the best was McGeoch's first, Kaleidoscope>

Agreed……the first 2 have occasional brilliance and Juju sucks apart from Nightshift!

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of Brian WhiteheadSent: 20 September 2007 15:26To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] Regrets fuck banshees

I think her line at the end of a lot of gigs at that time was "Its been your pleasure".

For me the best was McGeoch's first, Kaleidoscope.

Been listening to the Voices On The Air CD this week, a corking CD.

Brian.