[kj] Regrets fuck banshees

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 24 17:50:53 EDT 2007

hi brian,

maybe you are just listening to the guitar parts and if your a true fan of that instrument,i can understand you doing that

as for myself,i tend to take in a whole tune,what ever i am listening to,that including all the instruments,plus vocals and lyrics,all at once although like most,i do hear the individual instruments,but its on a unison level although for me,it does have an order
first i hear mostley in everything the drums and vocal/lyrics,then comes the bass

the guitar is the last instrument that turns me on

ok i never said anything personally against the guitarist they had during that peroid,actually,i did meet him on more than a few occassions i can tell you now,that he was a lovely guy,genuine,a bit of a one off,and he loved his guitar alot,credict where credicts due,they got the right guy
kaleidoscope,i think personally,is definatly a mellow--mood style of album,i did prefure the s.a.t.bansheese in there earlier days to be perfectly honest(although there are still gem tracks on every album they did beyound the first 2--just not every track was great in my eyes)

and if you want to know what track where the guitar is very original to me ,its--playground twist--i rate that track alot,actually the range of instruments on that track blend so superbly--the bells

melinda