[kj] OT- Alex, Johnny speaks of the Ramones

powens powens at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 15:46:41 EDT 2007

I just cited the NY Dolls because they were so obviously influential on both
the US and UK punk scene. In "End of the Century" Joey says the NY dolls
were a prime influence and of course the NY Dolls were managed by McClaren
before he managed the Pistols.

If your going to cite the Stooges as punk you may as well go the whole hog
and go back as far as the MC5 and be done with it.

John-Paul