[kj] OT- Alex, Johnny speaks of the Ramones

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 21 11:19:55 EDT 2007

You tried sneaking in Slaughter and the Dogs. It has been reported (on numerous times) that they were inspired by OTHER NYC bands like Velvet Underground (which they did a cover of), the New York Dolls (which they did a cover of), David Bowie (not from NYC but probably did a cover), The Stooges (not from NYC) and others from that era. THEN they saw the Ramones and it out a new twist on how they saw things.

At the end of the day who fucking cares

The Ramones are better anyways

Chris