[kj] ot jo..

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 11 07:42:31 EDT 2007

oh dear jo ;-), HERES WHY I DID NOT SEE THE WHOLE POINT you were making

--well actually i think i did remarkadibly well in answering your post,or
any posts yesterday early eve--considering that i had actually been awake
since 4.a.m from the early hours of monday morn,i was absolutly exorstited
by the time i got around to replying to you,never mind hay,we all say things
out of contents at times dont we "SWEETY-SWEET LOL" exspecially when were
tired ;-D))))

melinda ps i was dragged along literally to witness the police gig last
night at twickenham,even though i was beyound tired
i could still recognise that on the whole,they were not that great,although
they did present a passable performance---sting--he is so full of himself.

pps yes i can be very opinionated definatly GUILTY LOL,i know that,and most
people on this list are like that from time to time,so what ;-)but a
f---whit=sweet----nooooo i would not put ANYONE

(well maybe one person-- is true f...whit/not you/that was yesterday
;D))...) in that catorgory on this list,that trophy belongs to mariah carey
id say,she trys very hard to come across as sweet and cute ;/