[kj] ot jo..

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 10 13:14:18 EDT 2007

Oh dear Mel. I was, in fact, agreeing with you with a little light humour.
Here read it again, with the 'me': 'People usually refer to me as that when
they really mean - you're a fuckwit. It happens quite a lot - can't think
why but I sort of find it quite....sweet.'

Opinionated? I can live with that - you and me both then Mel, because you
just did a very good impression of someone who is.

Fine.. go for it.

jo