[kj] OT: Pop Music Rant

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 11 07:17:17 EDT 2007

good well presented reply alex ;-)

first of all,i have never owned anything from or by"mariah carey yuk" do us
a favour hay ;-D))),she is indeed or her music,is lower than low,someone
cranking up her music to well over tolerance levels you said,someone should
of wripped the knob off the player ;-D)))

dont know who said that dry comment about queen,i think personally that they
have some real good tracks amongst there back catalogue,bohemian
rasperdy--we will rock you-we are the champions-show must go on--/to mame a
few,i like very much ;-)

but i have to draw the line with--tears for fears---just dont appeal to
me,in the same way that the police do not appeal to me,having said that,i
was talked into seeing them last night at twickenham-
--completely unplanned last minute invite--yeah sting ect pulled it off,they
were good,but i was bord made a good effert of hinding that fact,for the
sake of the people i was with,who kindly invited me along to gig ;-D))))))
as generally there music just does not do it for me ;-/

melinda