[kj] Poll anyone ?

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 11:08:40 EDT 2007

This from Thin Jamie, sums it up for me well – ‘I delete a lot of Gathering emails after only a very brief skim. Many of PW's long arguments fall into that category. But so do discussions about Goth , US hardcore, cats, communism, etc. On the other hand, he's probably the person (here) who has made me laugh out of loud most often in the past few years. I think the playground is big enough to include him.’

Oh yeah, i meant to mention something about that as well. This is the perfect summation of not just Peter West but the Gathering in general and probably any mailing list for that matter. I like the American Hardcore discussions though.

Leigh