[kj] Poll anyone ?

Carlos Fandango stronkle at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Sep 10 03:05:02 EDT 2007

>1. Who are you ?

Carl "Stronkle" Dean

>2. Where are you ?

Swindon via Stoke, Land of the Engs

>3. How are you ?

Owrate

>4. Heard anything good lately that you'd like to share ?

Check out "Molloy" - "This is Fucking Brilliant" mini LP - A plug for my
mates band :-)
www.thisisfuckingbrilliant.co.uk

>5. Where do you stand on the great 'Hosannas' debate ?

>a) it's a flawed masterpiece - classic KJ

>b) it sucks a big fat one

>c) the songs are fine but the sound is awful

>d) its OK

It's good except for the drums, which sound shite.

>6. If KJ were to do one of those one off gigs where they play one

>of their classic albums all the way through, which one should they do ?

Depends...but maybe I would have to say Revelations but then again....

>7. Favourite 3 KJ album covers...................?

OTG, BTATS & 2003.....who cares ?

>8. Least favourite KJ album cover

Reveleations

>9. Which is it to be - King Crimson or Queen ?

>a)King Crimson

>b) Queen

>c) both of the above

>d) neither of the above - I'm a Rush fan

????

>10. Which Queen song would you like to see KJ cover ?

????

>11. And which Crimso tune ?

????

>12. Whats Geordie's solo album going to sound like ?

Class

>13. Got any good gigs coming up ?

Nah, but my daughter will be having a birthday part soon

>14. Where do you stand on the great 'Democracy' debate ?

>a) it's a flawed masterpiece - classic KJ

>b) it sucks a big fat one

>c) the songs are fine but the sound is awful

>d) its OK

To me its Killing Joke trying to sound like Killing Joke, non the less I
surprisingly play it a lot

>15. Peter West - is he

>a) a top bloke - the Gathering would be a duller place without his

>lively contributions

>b) He remains the consummate wind-up merchant - never fails in

>getting someone's hackles up.

>c) A slightly sad character with too much time on his hands and an

>over large chip on his shoulder

>d) Peter who ?

>e) None of the above

Don't know the man, but anyone who can claim they have been twated by Raven
aint all that bad is he ? That's him, right ?