[kj] Poll anyone ?

Daniel Corvo danielcorvo at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Sep 9 04:58:58 EDT 2007

Who are you ? Dan Corvo

Where are you ? Reading UK

How are you ? Tired but still laughing at Ricky Gervais seen live at the Hammersmith Appolo last night.

Heard anything good lately that you’d like to share ? Would like to say yes but no...

Where do you stand on the great ‘Hosannas’ debate ?

d) its OK

If KJ were to do one of those one off gigs where they play one of their classic albums all the way through, which one should they do ? Night Time

Favourite 3 KJ album covers……………….? 2003 self titled, Laugh? I nearly bought one, Fire Dance/Night Time

Least favourite KJ album cover Democracy

Which is it to be – King Crimson or Queen ?
d) neither of the above

Which Queen song would you like to see KJ cover ? None

And which Crimso tune ? None

Whats Geordie’s solo album going to sound like ? Wish I could say like Revelation or Fire Dances but I feel it will be more like Muder Inc

Got any good gigs coming up ? Nope

Where do you stand on the great ‘Democracy’ debate ?
c) the songs are fine but the sound is awful

Peter West – is he
c) A slightly sad character with too much time on his hands and an over large chip on his shoulder