[kj] Poll anyone ?

Chris Williamson Chris.Williamson at tamarbridge.org.uk
Sun Sep 9 02:27:45 EDT 2007

1. Who are you ?

LaughingChris

2. Where are you ?

UK

3. How are you ?

OK

4. Heard anything good lately that you'd like to share ?

New Alabama3 Album M.O.R

5. Where do you stand on the great 'Hosannas' debate ?

a) it's a flawed masterpiece - classic KJ

b) it sucks a big fat one

c) the songs are fine but the sound is awful

d) its OK

B. After KJ 2003 which is fantastic I had really high hopes but don't
think I've been so disappointed since OTG

6. If KJ were to do one of those one off gigs where they play one
of their classic albums all the way through, which one should they do ?

Extremities

7. Favourite 3 KJ album covers...................?

WTF, Fire Dances, EDAVRE

8. Least favourite KJ album cover

OTG

9. Which is it to be - King Crimson or Queen ?

a)King Crimson

b) Queen

c) both of the above

d) neither of the above - I'm a Rush fan

D. And I'm not a Rush fan

10. Which Queen song would you like to see KJ cover ?

None

11. And which Crimso tune ?

Don't know any

12. Whats Geordie's solo album going to sound like ?

Awesome! Especially if he gets the vocalist he wants.

13. Got any good gigs coming up ?

Alabama3 - Exeter Lemon Grove, 19th September. TruckFest 21-23 Sept,
Gallon Drunk - Bristol, 6th October, Mob Research - Camden Underworld
17 Dec

14. Where do you stand on the great 'Democracy' debate ?

a) it's a flawed masterpiece - classic KJ

b) it sucks a big fat one

c) the songs are fine but the sound is awful

d) its OK

B Great album just very underrated

15. Peter West - is he

a) a top bloke - the Gathering would be a duller place without his
lively contributions

b) He remains the consummate wind-up merchant - never fails in
getting someone's hackles up.

c) A slightly sad character with too much time on his hands and an
over large chip on his shoulder

d) Peter who ?

e) None of the above

D No idea