[kj] Poll anyone ?

Mik Raven mik at corvids.eclipse.co.uk
Sat Sep 8 21:19:33 EDT 2007

_____

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of Peter Moltesen
Sent: 08 September 2007 18:04
To: 'A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)'
Subject: [kj] Poll anyone ?

1. Who are you ?

Mik Raven

2. Where are you ?

Wakefield UK

3. How are you ?

More depressed than anyone can imagine.

4. Heard anything good lately that you'd like to share ?

Not since the fratellies, Mika, Lilly Allen and the new proclaimers single.

5. Where do you stand on the great 'Hosannas' debate ?

a) it's a flawed masterpiece - classic KJ

b) it sucks a big fat one

c) the songs are fine but the sound is awful

d) its OK

Its OK.

6. If KJ were to do one of those one off gigs where they play one of
their classic albums all the way through, which one should they do ?

Whats this For

7. Favourite 3 KJ album covers.......?

Whats This for, The first one, revelations

8. Least favourite KJ album cover

BTATS

9. Which is it to be - King Crimson or Queen ?

a)King Crimson

b) Queen

c) both of the above

d) neither of the above - I'm a Rush fan

King Crimson (but then I live in wakefield)

10. Which Queen song would you like to see KJ cover ?

Fat Bottomed Girls

11. And which Crimso tune ?

Red

12. Whats Geordie's solo album going to sound like ?

A sad old man trying to sound like a young rocker.

13. Got any good gigs coming up ?

Don't do them any more.

14. Where do you stand on the great 'Democracy' debate ?

a) it's a flawed masterpiece - classic KJ

b) it sucks a big fat one

c) the songs are fine but the sound is awful

d) its OK

15. Peter West - is he

a) a top bloke - the Gathering would be a duller place without his
lively contributions

b) He remains the consummate wind-up merchant - never fails in getting
someone's hackles up.

c) A slightly sad character with too much time on his hands and an
over large chip on his shoulder

d) Peter who ?

e) None of the above