[kj] Poll anyone ?

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 17:26:57 EDT 2007

Who are you ?
fatpotanga
Where are you ?
a village not far from Warrington, Cheshire, UK
How are you ?
stressed & behind with everything.
logic board went in my mac. I'm self employed. this was bad.
I don't have the cash, but I had to bite the bullet & buy a new mac
yesterday & have only just got it up & running.
waaaaaaaay behind on all my work & have lost all my emails & contacts
details. Thankfully all work files are OK
Heard anything good lately that you’d like to share ?

Where do you stand on the great ‘Hosannas’ debate ?
c) the songs are fine but the sound is awful

like cliff said- overly long.
If KJ were to do one of those one off gigs where they play one of
their classic albums all the way through, which one should they do ?
revelations
Favourite 3 KJ album covers……………….?
revelations
WTF
pandemonium
(special mention to BTATS though for sentimental reasons)
Least favourite KJ album cover

KJ2003 although demockery deserves a mention (it'd be great were it
not for 'fantasia Jaz')
Which is it to be – King Crimson or Queen ?
d) neither of the above

Which Queen song would you like to see KJ cover ?
Bicycle
And which Crimso tune ?

Whats Geordie’s solo album going to sound like ?
i'm not even going there. I have such high hopes for what it c/
should be.
I'll just say I'll believe it wen I hear it.
Got any good gigs coming up ?
Looking forward to interpol
Where do you stand on the great ‘Democracy’ debate ?
a) it’s a flawed masterpiece – classic KJ
b) it sucks a big fat one
c) the songs are fine but the sound is awful
d) its OK

I rate this lower than OTG.
A few great songs, but mostly it sounds half-hearted "oh, just got a
letter. says we've gotta do another album. erm,i was about to have
some toast but all right then"
I remember reading jaz at the time saying how he came into the studio
unprepared& did the lyrics there & then.
Plus production is, well, erm, well yeah.
Would love to hear it with the loops back in.