[kj] ot fats..Poll anyone ?

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 08:27:52 EDT 2007

its your totally legal stalker here LOL ;-D)))))) (private silly
joke)

fatpon,everything ok now concerning what happened with your old computer?
new one ok.and sorry to hear that you lost all you ems and contact details
;-((((

i know its a silly q..but did you have them wrote down in a book
somewhere,just in case of mishaps,like the one you explained in your
post--- hope so ;)) really do. hope its ok-ok!!