[kj] Poll anyone ?

cliffmonka at alaska.net cliffmonka at alaska.net
Sat Sep 8 15:41:15 EDT 2007

> 1. Who are you ?Cliff Livingston http://www.myspace.com/cliffmonka

> 2. Where are you ?Anchorage Alaska USA

> 3. How are you ?Well rested today and feeling good

> 4. Heard anything good lately that you'd like to share ?It's all gonna work

out,keep believing in your self.

> 5. Where do you stand on the great 'Hosannas' debate ?

> d) its OK/Could have been soo much better,i can hear some great idea's in

there,some tracks pull it off better than others,majority of track are far too
long,and need an enema,other than that as with every KJ track there's some genius
idea's to be found,but the crafting of the songs needed more time.If it was a
porno review i'd give it half erection.Hope the next cd is far more experimental
and wicked/angry,needs more brute beats,less drum machine style playing.

> 6. If KJ were to do one of those one off gigs where they play one of

> their classic albums all the way through, which one should they do ?

> REVELATIONS from their old stuff,i'd really like to hear the new cd when it comes

out,performed from beginning to end live.

> 7. Favourite 3 KJ album covers.......?

> I much prefer the singles covers to majority of album covers.

Firedances album cover

> 8. Least favourite KJ album cover

KJ 2003

> 9. Which is it to be - King Crimson or Queen ?

> c) both of the above

> 10. Which Queen song would you like to see KJ cover ?Queen - Sheer Heart Attack

> 11. And which Crimso tune ?Crimson - Thela Hun Ginjeet

> 12. Whats Geordie's solo album going to sound like ?

Wall of guitars,female vocals,Dub bass,Rock steady beat,weird synth chorus.

> 13. Got any good gigs coming up ?No too busy wiping arses and changing diapers.

> 14. Where do you stand on the great 'Democracy' debate ?

d) its OK/too laid back,needed to strike the nail on the head,instead it's
very dreamy which works for some songs but not for all,good job some great tunes
and ideas in there,could have been more attack minded,who ever remixes this one
please don't drink while on sleeping pills,thanks.