[kj] RIP Paul Raven ???

Blazingstar418 blazingstar418 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 02:47:50 EDT 2007

I got calls from both Alexi and Elana within hours of his death.
I've been trying to wrap my head around this one all day.

Such a tragic loss of life.
He touched so many people with both his music and a great sense of humour.

Was was truly one of the most *full of life* people that I've ever met.

The flame that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, I guess.

My Brother, you will be greatly missed.

A L P

Lennonka <lennonka at gmail.com> wrote: Reza's blog: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=40615604&blogID=320865517

Anyone has other info???

Please, tell me it's a joke...

"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space, studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of the ceremony."
http://mail.yahoo.com