[kj] RIP Paul Raven ???

Astrid P. patrick_bate_man at gmx.net
Sun Oct 21 03:35:25 EDT 2007

gatherers,
i am speechless! and so sad about Raven's death! i can't seem to find words
that describe my horror.... :(
he was such a nice guy, even if i've only met him twice, he still will be
in my memory for those occasions. and for his musical genius of course.
it's such a loss!
my heart goes out to his friends and family. this is a dark time.....
Astrid.