[kj] RIP Paul Raven ???

cliffmonka at alaska.net cliffmonka at alaska.net
Sun Oct 21 00:03:21 EDT 2007

Riotstar/Raven's last myspace blog post...
Oct 17, 2007 9:04 AM
Subject: LOOK OUT COOKOO CLOCK LAND!!!
Body: i will be drinking my way thru switzerland and recording with TED PARSONS +
MARCO along with the TREPONEM PAL extravaganze in geneva for couple weeks. get the
fucking cheeze melted cuz im ready...

the new TREPONEM PAL songs are great and i will keep you all posted
just packing my swiss army penis and hanging small brandy barrel around my neck

oi oi up the duff

r a v e n