[kj] OT: Billy Bragg: Proud to meet the Queen, have symphonic works performed w/ his lyrics

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 16 17:14:33 EDT 2007

There was a point when I was interested in chasing down every little
piece of symphonic music Jaz was involved in. While I do like some of
it (notably the SONGS FROM THE VICTORIOUS CITY project with Anne
Dudley), most of it fails to sustain my interest. I admire Jaz for
his myriad musical accomplishments, but I'll stick with his work with
Killing Joke.

Alex in NYC