[kj] OT: Billy Bragg: Proud to meet the Queen, have symphonic works performed w/ his lyrics

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 17 11:32:29 EDT 2007

Well, maybe it's different in England, and/or maybe I am listening to
the wrong stuff in the USA, or not at the right places, but I never hear
Killing Joke played here. Once, at a, uh, goth club or something, I
actually had to specially request them, and was told the DJ they never
usually play them. They played "Love Like Blood."

-Oliver